Peach Melba Ice Cream is a gorgeous taste for this warm summer. It is with a great history back to 18th century. Kids cannot love them more! How to make Peach Melba Ice Cream at home with an Ice cream maker? Here is the recipe.
Peach Melba Ice Cream Ingredients
We need to prepare 2 very ripe peaches, peel and stone them first. Then we need 3 tbsp icing sugar, 1 tbsp is about 10g. Besides, 50g raspberries and 130ml cream are enough.
Steps To Make Peach Melba Ice Cream
- Put the Ibywind 1.5L ice cream maker into the freezer one night before and freeze it for at least 8 hours or above.
- Place the peaches and 1 tbsp icing sugar into Ibywind Ice Shaver and blend them into a puree. Then pour them out and put them into a spare bowl.
- Place the raspberries and 2 tbsp icing sugar into Ibywind Ice Crusher now. Blend them well and turn them into a puree. If you are using the raspberries jam like we do now, ignore this step.
- Pour cream into the peach, add raspberry puree and mix them well.
- Then put the ready peach Melba puree into Ibywind 1.5L Ice Cream Maker and start it. Set the processing time at 20 mins. You can see the ice cream maker is blending well. When
- 20 mins later, when you hear a sound of “beep”, put the ready peach ice cream into another freezer bowl and ripple in the raspberries puree. The famous Peach Melba is ready.