Strawberries are very appealing with its bright appearance. It is with features of low-calorie, low-fat, good for heart health. The vegetarian loves it! For this hot summer, nothing can be better than a cold strawberry ice cream. Then, how to make homemade strawberry ice cream?
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Ingredients
- 180g strawberry
- 80g sugar
- a small lemon can produce 10ml juice
- 15g vanilla extract
Steps for Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- First, process the strawberries in Ibywind ice crusher. Blend the strawberries into strawberries puree.
- Secondly, add 80g sugar into the ready lemon juice.
- Thirdly, pour the lemon juice, strawberry puree, and vanilla extract together into a bowl and mix them well.
- Fourth, pour the strawberry mixture into Ibywind ice cream Maker.
- Finally, start the Ice cream maker, choose the soft ice cream button and wait for 90 mins, the Strawberry ice cream will be ready. You can get 5 spoons for 3 people.