Everyone ate ice cream, but did you eat the fashionable yogurt potted ice cream? This kind of ice cream looks like a potted plant but tastes delicious. If you really love ice cream, there’s nothing better than homemade.
Ingredients Of Yogurt Potted Ice Cream
Whipping cream 100ml
Granulated sugar 40g
Potted cup 1pc
Steps To Make Yogurt Potted Ice Cream
1. Pour the whipping cream, yogurt, milk, and granulated sugar into Ibywind YF700 Thermoelectric Automatic Ice Cream Maker one by one.
2.Press menu button twice, then the LCD panel will show digit 02, it means you have chosen 02-soft ice cream. In a few seconds, Ibywind YF700 Ice Cream Maker starts working for 90 mins automatically.
3. Remove the white cream part in the middle of Oreos cookies, in the meantime, grind the black cookies with a sticker. And then put Oreos black powder aside, ready for use.
4. Put a layer of Oreos powder on the bottom of the cup.
5. 90 mins later, when you hear a beep sound, the indicator light turns to green. It means the soft yogurt ice cream is ready.
6. Scoop yogurt ice cream on the top of the Oreos powder, then put another layer of Oreos powder.
7.Decorate the potted cup with some eatable chocolate stone. In the meantime, adding a mint plant. Then the beautiful Yogurt Potted Ice Cream is ready. Enjoy it.