Today we will introduce avocado puree baby recipes to moms. This recipes suit for babies at least 6 months or above.
Why recommend Avocado Puree for Baby Recipes?
Avocado is a fruit with a lot of nutrition. There are multiple vitamins and full of acid and proteins. Meanwhile, Avocado is full of Sodium,Potassium,Magnesium,Calcium etc. The nutrition of Avocado can compare with icecream. So Avocado is with a good reputation as forest cream!
How to Make Avocado Puree Baby Recipes?
- Scratch a circle on Avocado skin with a knife, rotate it to open the Avocado.
- Use the spoon scooping out the insiders of Avocado.
- Dump the Avocado fresh to Flos blender and use the blender to blend it to a puree.
- Avocado puree is done.
Tips You Need To Know For Making Avocado Puree Baby Recipes
- Avocado puree baby recipes is for babies with 6 months old or above.
- You need to take the Avocado puree when it is very fresh. Or oxidation will happen soon and the Avocado fresh will turn yellow. Even if you add lemon, it cannot change the color.
- Though the Avocado puree is full of nutrition, it is harmful to overeat it. So one day one avocado puree for babies.